Thursday, November 13, 2008

Grrrr

I find myself once again wallowing in pity for myself. Ok it's not as bad as that, but I do find myself once again looking for a job and a place to live. I have found an awesome place to live but I have got to find a job if we are going to be able to pull this off. And I do not want to apply and go through all the fuss of getting a job that I may or may not be able to continue in six months give or take when the baby comes. Soooooo I am desperately searching for a family who needs childcare and is willing to bring them to me. But, after calling the relief society president I find that there is not much to choose from, and I couldn't find anything online either. And so therefore I find myself wallowing. Pretty pathetic isn't it. Sadly I don't know very many people here who could give me names of people who would need my help. So if someone knows of anyone please let me know. Sorry for the boring post just needed to write things down.

5 comments:

Life According to Scott said...

GRRRRR is not the right word.. Now I am going to sound like mother... GET on you knees.
So do you have to move?
That SUCKS!
Is it time to open a floral shop?

Candy Javier said...

I wish that I could bring my children to you everyday!!! They could use some Auntie Lizzie lovin... and I also support the floral shop idea.

Anonymous said...

Liz,
I just read Elder Wirthlin's most recent conference address again and so should you. It is called "Come What May and Love It."
Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

I'm not too sure, Liz or Albert, but try your best. Love, Tim

Anonymous said...

Did you post an ad in the pick-up newspaper...I'll bet that does the trick!!! Love, mom