Monday, March 7, 2011

Fun, Games, and a Blessing too!

Ollo!!!! (Anyone?),

We have been gloriously busy and loving it. Yes I am behind on blogging but isn't that always the case?


Here is Timmy accepting a donation from NIC to the Special Olympics at the halftime of an NIC bball game...

We were so blessed to be able to have all of Albert's family come for Covelli's baby blessing. We had such a blast and are sad that it had to be such a short trip. Here are some pictures of their time here...






I finally finished the quilt that I started making Harley right after she was born, it only took me a year and a half! In my defense I had to acquire and borrow some of the equipment I needed so that is the excuse I will use as to why it took so long! Here is little snapshot of it, it is actually quite large!


We were lucky enough to be invited to a birthday party at skate plaza a few weeks ago, so Harley got to go skating for the first time! She had such a blast and so did we, she was quite coordinated, I can't say the same for myself!


Lastly a few recent pictures of our little munchkins. We are just having so much fun with them. Harley is getting so big and will be two in april which I just can't believe. Covelli is just a happy boy and such a tank!


Love ya later! The Shavers

8 comments:

Life According to Scott said...

yEAH YOU UPDATED YOUR BLOG... Yeah everyone looks so happy! love you!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures of your little ones - keep them coming - it seems like there are never enough. You've lost weight eh?

K

mrsmonje said...

Love how the quilt turned out! DOnt forget to make sure she knows I helped lol! ANd I swear you make cute babies! Love you and miss you all tons and TONS

Jackie said...

Great, great pictures! I LOVE Harley's picture smile. And her quilt is beautiful. I want one! You all look fantastic. Wish we could've been at the blessing!!

Anonymous said...

Yippee...love the post!! What does Ollo mean? Harley is all cheese and I think Covelli looks like Sam/Grandpa Shaver!! Love, mom/gma

Abby said...

I'm way behind in reading people's blogs. I just saw this post. I LUV LUV LUV the beautiful quilt. The color combo is just perfect! I can't wait to see all of you in person this summer...

worldamazingfacts said...

all pictures are so so so sweet ...

zzccff said...

p Jay recent interview with He stated: Plainly were a girl , I can't like Jay , I'd prefer Lee Hom Louis Vuitton 2012! / P p Jay / p p Jay recent interview with ELLE ? he was quoted saying : Generally if i were girls , I don't like Jay , I would really like Lee Hom sac Louis Vuitton Nouveautés! Jay large list of scandal , he admitted: access via the magazine unique love me quite hard, because I truly do n't want to spread out , however rather a harm , but the woman most likely are not capable of understand. In actual fact, not only now , whether or not the previous student girlfriend , more likely to spread gossip non- students , There's no doubt that this is usually a life sac Louis Vuitton Voyages! / P p he was asked when the woman will really like Jay Chou ? His fact is: no sac lv homme! Just a no-brainer , because inadequate stable too mysterious, no a sense security . / P p to Gong Li , Chow learn humility / p to p he admit that he's a madman , given that the music the movie all the way to an effortless one, always felt great , till you Chow Yun Fat, Gong Li , he did not know people if a big star , their modesty I became very impressed Louis Vuitton sac à main. br [ : Source: Beijing Daily ] Update : [ 2007-10-8 8:29:00 ] [,]],,