Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sorry...sorry...sorry...sorry

I am terrible I know it, but ever since I changed jobs and lost the internet at my house I have just been such a lazy blogger!!! So this one won't have any pictures but I can at least update those that are interested.....I only have 12 weeks left in my pregnancy...woo hoo!!!! I started a new job at a place called Dream Dinners and I really enjoy it, although I am just not sure how I will keep it once Harley baby comes, and really not much else is going on! Love you all!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great hearing from you, Liz. Love to you and Albert. Dad

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a safe and good time while I am not there, and I hope you can manage your home! Love, Tim

Anonymous said...

Yea!! A blog of sorts...keep 'em comin'!! Have a wonderful week...Love, mom

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

well its about flippin time..and you better put photos with the next entry...:)

Anonymous said...

WELL I should SAY you should be sorry. I MISS MY LIZZZZZ!!!!! So excited that your baby is coming soon. Love you miss you.

Gin