Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Fall

I realized on the last day of our Thanksgiving visit to Poulsbo that I took NO pictures! What a crazy person! We had a great time there and enjoyed the time with our family. Thanksgiving dinner was fantastic of course, who would expect anything less from those Shavers! Also in catch up, Harley is rapidly becoming a toddler, AT 8 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!! This isn't working for me. She has teeth, is crawling, and is pulling herself up on things, and I am sure will be walking soon. We love her and are so excited for this new stage of growing up for our little girly! This picture is of her being such a big girl sitting in the cart at the store.



And this is my tribute to it being fall and so chilly outside that I just want to curl up in a blanket :)
Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

dad said...

I'm good with the curling up in a blanket part. I hate to be cold. And, Harley is cute and I miss all of you.

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture that would be me or steve. Love, tim\uncle tim

Anonymous said...

If you haven't noticed...Harley, like her mother before her, has ABSOLUTELY no idea how old she is...her vision of life is her reality...because she wills it to be so!!! Go, Albert's girlies...GO!!! Love, mom/gma