Sunday, January 17, 2010

Equinsu...ocha!

Harley had piggy tails in today, and looked like this after I took them out and after she had her nap........







Remind you of anyone???
........
........
........
...........
......
...........
..........
............

Wachootoo Medicine Man: [upon seeing ace] Equinsu...ocha!
Ace Ventura: [to Ouda]...What does equinsu ocha mean?
Ouda: "White Devil."
Ace Ventura: Well, tell him I'm not.
Ouda: I only met you. How do I know?
Wachootoo Medicine Man: Equinsu ocha! Equinsu ocha!
Ouda: He said--
Ace Ventura: Let me guess: "White Devil, White Devil"?
Everyone found it pretty comical, and I thought all of my MANY (sense the sarcasm) readers would too :)

10 comments:

mrsmonje said...

so funny and so cute!!

Jackie said...

Oh my goodness, that is TOO funny. She is so adorable!!

Russell Legg said...

Oh Sis, this was too good! When I read the title of the post I thought, "that sounds so familiar, it's going to drive me crazy where that's from." Seeing ACE's picture cracked me up! She is really adorable!

Anonymous said...

lol Love this

Gin said...

I do I do!!! I knew exactly who you were talking about of course LOL!

Anonymous said...

it makes me laugh right now!!! love,tim\uncle tim

Suzi Q said...

Cutest and funniest thing ever!

dad said...

Well done, Liz. Love that Harley!!

Anonymous said...

White Devil...absolutely NOT!! White Angel all day long...even when sneezing peas!! Love, mom/gma

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh that is hysterical!!! she looks so much like Albert it is unreal...my hair does the same thing when I go to bed with wet hair..only on Harley it is adorable..on me...I am only what a mother could love at that point..:)