Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Evil

Daily this image materializes obnoxious and unwanted.


However, we share an extreme love hate relationship.
My distaste lasts from the moment I step foot onto it, up until the very moment I pull that red cord off and the evil machine finally shuts off.
After which, my love radiates through my body until the next morning when I wake up, and then the tables are once again turned.
Unfortunately for me 90% of the time I don't get to step foot on the blasted thing until well into the evening, so the love doesn't last long.

Today how does this relationship fare?
....................................................
...................................................
....................................................
I'm boycotting the whole thing :)
No excuses, I just plain don't want to.
Take that treadmill!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha i am on hundered percent with you

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ!!!! Sorry I'm posting this here...

Katie

Cesan said...

Please,read:
http://bellezaymoda-cesan.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Run on, young one, run on!! Love, mom/gma

Anonymous said...

I would absolutely do it! love, tim\uncle tim