Friday, October 1, 2010

This ain't my first ro-day-o (sound it out people)

We had so much fun at the fair this year. We spent alot of time with Grandmother, and went to the motocross and the rodeo. The rodeo is something I look forward to all year long and it never fails me. Harley enjoyed it alot this year and so that made it alot of fun as well. I was able to get my ever faithful italian sausage and of course it was amazing.


Harley loved petting the horses...


We got her cowboy hat at the fair and now she wears it at home, what a goof...


Can't wait for the fair again next year!

Love the Shaver's!

7 comments:

Kelsee said...

First, Harley is so cute with her little cowboy boots on! Love them! Second, your hair is adorable! LOVE IT! And third, you look great! -Kelsee

Anonymous said...

Yay for pregnant belly pictures and for how freaking cute harley is. Can't wait to see you guys!!!
-kaylee

dad said...

Cowgirls rock!! But, how do you describe Harley in the photo with her hat on sideways? Crazy cowgirl?

Anonymous said...

Rodeo and cowgirls rock!! ...of all ages, may I say!!! Love, mom/gma

Life According to Scott said...

oh my goodness how cute..

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! Glad there was a ro-day-o! to catch the pictures. got her own style with the hat...

Anonymous said...

I love the rodeo so much!!! love,tim\uncle tim