Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Way too long.

It has been an embarrassingly long time since I have blogged. I have always been a terrible at journaling and apparently this was no different. So just like I have with journaling in the past, I will now try again. There have been so many changes in our lives since I last posted, such as we now have our Baby Ziggy with us! It has been so long that he is actually a year old. Embarrassing. He is adorable and chubby and so sweet. We love him so much and are so lucky to have such a healthy happy baby. Our Harley is now 4 going on 18 and Covelli is a surly (happy) 2 year old. I will post our most recent family picture (from about a year ago) and when we get our new ones in a week or so I will update! We are having such a fun summer and are so busy that I hardly have time to think, I love it! Hopefully I will be back on here tomorrow........so for now I leave you. The Shaver's


0 comments: