Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I know I know

Ok so I thought that I would start my blogging make up by posting this picture of our new little baby. I am about 14 weeks now and am feeling great. I get to go into the doctor again in about a month so that should be fun!!! And just for a little update, we just moved into a house that my boss is leasing for an office so it has been pretty hectic for us. I just love working out of my house it is so nice to just be able to be home in my own environment!! My volleyball team is doing great, there are still definitely a lot of kinks that need to be ironed out but we are undefeated in our league so that is great. I get to start playing in a womens volleyball league pretty soon (don't worry it will be light playing) and so I am very excited about that!!! Well that is all for now...don't fret more is to come!!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little peanut is so cute! I'm so glad you're feeling good. Thanks for the update. Do more!

Candy Javier said...

Thank you for obeying your elders! I love hearing about you! Miss you

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear what is going on. Also, we had some fun at Disneyland, didn't we? Although, next time, try not to invade the wheelchair section at the airport. It kind of upset the Southwest lady didn't it? Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

"little peanut!" Cute!! How wonderful that your team is undefeated...what a thrill for you and for the girls. And, wow!, you get to play some volleyball yourself (well, you and your Peanut!)...neat! How about some photos of your new home?? Love, mom