Monday, March 30, 2009

Pop Quiz

So here is the big question......What is the one thing that Liz hates most, but has had to do 2 and now 3 times in the last year.......anyone?

Thats right MOVE!!!!!

Albert and I were sick the other day and couldn't go to church and so we were reading in the general conference ensign. The talk we were reading was called "Let him do it with simplicity" by Elder L. Tom Perry, and in it he talks about simplifying your life, especially when it comes to your expenses, and living within your income. We really thought about that and realized that we were just stretching things too thin. So we decided that it would be best to find someplace smaller and that had a cheaper rent for the time being until we can get caught up again. We also went to the temple last month and were hoping to find an answer to what we could do to help us with our income, and I think we found it, I am sure there are other things we could do also but this is a start. So we are moving AGAIN!!!! I actually feel good about this even though I despise moving haha. We actually found a place right away which made us feel even more so that this is the right thing to do. We drove by today and peeked inside and the outside is a little shabby but can be spruced up with a little lawn work, and the inside looks pretty good. We are in the process of contacting the owners, and hopefully we will get to go there tomorrow and get some more questions answered. Your prayers would be appreciated, and hopefully we will know more soon!!

Love, The Shavers

7 comments:

Life According to Scott said...

Oh Liz.... and I for one hate moving people too.. But will come help you if you need help.. just get the shoe packed up ahead of time!

Prayers are with you.

Candy Javier said...

I do not envy the packing or unpacking. However I am jealous of the lower rent! I loathe rent...

Abby said...

Your faith is inspiring. And having seen a post once that showed all your shoes, I agree with Scott. If I lived close enough, I would come and help as long as all the shoes were packed up before I got there! Just kidding, Liz. I think I might have some shoe envy.

Stacey said...

I love that talk! It makes me want to live such a simpler life and not worry about the material things! You and Albert have great faith, I admire you both! Especially since you're having a baby soon...maybe as I type? haha. You're new background is adorable, and I love that song by Ingrid Michealson. You're incredible! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Very interesting...it's kind of tough to move, but I will help! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

Your measure of faith AND maturity are awe-inspiring...I shall look at my own life...Love, mom/gma

Anonymous said...

Goodonya, Liz and Albert. I know it will be fun and a great place. Dad